You are God: we praise you;
You are God: we acclaim you;
You are the eternal Father:
All creation worships you.
To you all angels, all the powers of heaven,
Cherubim and Seraphim, sing in endless praise:
Holy, holy, holy, Lord, God of power and might,
Heaven and earth are full of your glory.
The glorious company of apostles praise you.
The noble fellowship of prophets praise you.
The white-robed army of martyrs praise you.
Throughout the world the holy Church acclaims you:
Father, of majesty unbounded,
Your true and only Son, worthy of all worship,
And the Holy Spirit, advocate and guide.
You, Christ, are the king of glory,
The eternal Son of the Father.
When you became man to set us free
You did not spurn the Virgin’s womb.
You overcame the sting of death,
And opened the kingdom of heaven to all believers.
You are seated at God’s right hand in glory.
We believe that you will come, and be our judge.
Come then, Lord, and help your people,
Bought with the price of your own blood,
And bring us with your saints
To glory everlasting.
Save your people, Lord, and bless your inheritance.
Govern and uphold them now and always.
Day by day we bless you.
We praise your name forever.
Keep us today, Lord, from all sin.
Have mercy on us, Lord, have mercy.
Lord, show us your love and mercy;
For we put our trust in you.
In you, Lord, is our hope:
And we shall never hope in vain.
- Act of Contrition
- Act of Faith
- Act of Hope
- Act of Love
- Angel of God
- Anima Christi
- Byzantine Prayer for the Deceased
- Come, Creator Spirit
- Come, Holy Spirit
- Coptic Incense Prayer
- Eternal Rest
- Glory Be
- Hail Holy Queen (Salve Regina)
- Hail Mary
- Regina Caeli
- The Angelus
- The Benedictus
- The Lord’s Prayer
- The Magnificat
- The Sign of the Cross
- The Te Deum
- Under Your Protection
- Veni, Creator Spiritus (Come Holy Spirit, Creator Blest)
- Litany of the Saints
- Prayer of St. Francis of Assisi
- Prayer of St. Ignatius
- Prayer of St. John Chrysostom
- Prayer of St. Teresa
- Prayer of St. Thomas Aquinas
- Prayer of St. Thomas Aquinas after the Eucharist
- Prayer to St Joseph by Pope St. Pius X
- St. Alphonsus Mary de Liguori Prayer for the Departed
- St. Augustine’s Prayer to the Holy Spirit
- St. Edmund Morning Offering
- St. Joseph for Protection
- St. Michael the Archangel
- St. Patrick’s Breastplate Prayer
- Litany of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Act of Self Dedication
- Bedtime Prayer
- Blessing of Home
- Evening Prayer
- Grace After Meals
- Grace Before Meals
- Grace to Hear God’s Voice
- Morning Litany
- Morning Offering
- My Daily Prayer
- Prayer before the Blessed Sacrament
- Prayer Before the Crucifix
- Prayer for Continual Assistance
- Prayer for Employment
- Prayer for Surrender of Possessions
- Prayer for the Pope
- Prayer for the Souls in Purgatory
- Prayer to Child’s Guardian Angel
- Prayer to the Holy Family
- The Apostles Creed
- The Stations of the Cross – Scriptural